FitLine has garnered strong testimonials from various top athletes, ranging from world renowned tennis players to other professional athletes in skiing, badminton, biathlon, boxing, cycling, endurance sports, swimming, wrestling, triathlon etc.
- Premium, high quality nutritional supplement
- Trusted by professional athletes as well as individuals who want an active lifestyle
- Recommended by many world-class athletes and sports associations
- Doping safe
- Over 100 million of products sold
- Regularly used by over 100,000 consumers worldwide
Manufactured by PM International, a German company with more than 20 years of history.
What it means to you
- Increased energy
- Increased focus and mental alertness
- Better sleep
- Better bowel movement
- Improved digestion
- Better immune system
Why top athletes use FitLine
- High product safety
- Easy to digest
- Optimal effects
- Great taste
- Wide range of products
- Extremely high credibility through other athlete’s references
It’s not only for the top athletes.
YOU can enjoy these benefits too!
Be RESPONSIBLE for your own fitness. Take charge of your own health!
Why Fitline is unique
- Aimed at optimal bioavailability of the nutrients through the patented Nutrient Transport Concept ® (NTC). Nutrients are delivered right to the cellular level, when they are needed, where they are needed
- Developed and continuously being tested in accordance to the latest research and nutritional scientific findings by international scientists
- Purity and quality constantly monitored by nutritional experts and biologist in the PM International Scientific Advisory Board
- Manufactured according to the strict guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practice for the pharmaceutical industry, International Food Standard and ISO 9001
- Regularly tested by the renowned Swiss Vitamin Institute in Lausanne
- Used by many top athletes and German teams. PM International is the official supplier of various sports associations (German Ice Hockey Associations, Association of German Cyclists, Austrian Skiing Association, Swiss Handball Association, just to name a few)